1. They are universally figure-flattering. Assuming you have found a pair with the right proportions, bootcut jeans can balance a curvy figure and lend curves to a straight figure. I love skinny jeans for a lot of reasons, but they simply aren't flattering on some figures. ALWAYS opt for flattering over trendy!
|7 For All Mankind Kimmie|
2. The straight lines and shoe sweeping hem make legs look super-long! I actually had a client who didn't want her legs to look longer, because they are amazingly long without any help. That was a first for me, but I get it. By playing with shoe pairings, we managed to make her legs look fantastic, without looking longer, which brings me to…
3. You can wear bootcut jeans with almost any shoe. I encourage you to play around to see what looks best on you. I prefer to wear a bit of a heel, but if heels aren't your thing, the right flat or loafer would also look great. Booties, wedges…any cute shoe will do! Make sure you have a good tailor, though, because no matter what shoes you're wearing, you want to be certain that you don't have any ankle-swinging or ground-dragging going on. Nothing will date those jeans (and you) faster! You may choose to have a couple of pairs of jeans: one for flats and one for heels.
|Love these Rich and Skinny Bootcuts with wedges.|
4. The higher waistline will make a smooth line all the way down to your feet. A great-fitting, modern bootcut jean will come up slightly higher on the waist. Modern, folks. Steer clear of the 70's era high-waisted bellbottom, but don't take it down to the 60's hip hugger rise, either. The in-between waistline pairs perfectly with billowy, soft tops.
|Vince bootcuts and silk blouse|
5. Bootcuts look equally chic dressed down or up. Wear them during the day with some flats and a sweater. For a night out, wear a swingy jacket, and add a statement necklace and killer heels.
|Jessica Alba goes casual in boot-cut jeans.|
|Olivia Palermo dresses them up.|
Seriously, if Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo do it, we should all do it! Will you bring back the bootcuts for 2014?
All the jeans designs are really good. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
slim fit blue jeans
best jeans for men