Congrats on making it through 2020..whew! It's certainly been a year to forget. If you're anything like me, you're ready to get out of your workout clothes and start the new year off in a better outfit. That's where I come in!
Are you feeling:
- Tired of wearing the same pieces in the same ways, over and over again?
- Guilty about all of the "new with tags" items getting no love in your closet?
- Frustrated with your whole wardrobe and ready to toss it out the window?
If so, join me for a FREE "Shop Your Closet" Challenge!
Meet me on Zoom (where else?!?) January 19, 20 & 21 from 10:00-10:30 am, and I'll spill my secrets for making your closet a functional and happy place to spend time in the mornings!
In this challenge, you will learn how to:
- Wear tried and true pieces in fresh new ways.
- Incorporate those Black Friday sale finds and holiday gifts into your current outfit rotation.
- Say goodbye to some things that are no longer serving you, so that you can finally see (and wear) the pieces you love!
I hope I'll see you there LIVE in January! I'm so excited to get to share these strategies with you!