1. I have cut off a couple of my own jeans in the last few years thinking they would be perfect shorts. But, they're not. I don't know why. These are pretty close to perfect for me. And 40% off. They'll be good for lounging.
2. I will probably wear this dress (similar here) without cinching the drawstrings. Easy, comfy, cute, and with a bit of a masculine edge.
3. This scarf is also from Gap. It's silk and cotton with a bit of a nubby texture. I love the colors and laid-back effect. I will wear it as a scarf, a sarong at the pool, and I'll throw it in my bag when I go out to dinner to wrap around my arms if I get cold. Not bad for $13.99!
4. From Urban Outfitters. I was just about to walk out having not spent my store credit, hoping to find something another time, when my daughter decided to play dress-up in this hat. Sold!
5. I haven't actually purchased this one yet, but I have an Etsy gift card just waiting to be spent, and I'm eyeing this clutch. This seller has lots of lovely patterns and colors available. Can't decide, but I'll probably bite the bullet soon.
6. Oof! I ALMOST got these floor cushions. I want 'em real hard because they are fantastic and would see a lot of use in my house. The Shoppe over at Amber Interiors offered 20% off yesterday, but having done so much shopping already, I just couldn't do it. Maybe one day…
What did you get?
As a personal stylist in Richmond, VA, I strive to make wardrobe choices clear and easy for women who are short on time, overwhelmed by their closets, or transitioning from one period of life to another. Let's connect!